MESGO 8th EDITION – STARTING OCTOBER 2024
MESGO 7th EDITION – 2022/2024
Next stop will be in Tokyo, 15 to 19 January 2024.
The Executive Master in Global Sport Governance (MESGO) is a unique programme designed for sports sector professionals wishing to master the complex dimensions and the diversity of international practices related to professional sport on an international level.
This executive master is aimed at fulfilling 3 main objectives:
- Emphasise the international dimension of sport;
- Anticipate the forthcoming key challenges and
- positively impact the development of sport governance
Uniqueness of the programme:
- Exploit the dynamics;
- Multidisciplinary approach, in-depth analysis of legal, political and economic issues (e.g. competition law, litigation prevention, risk management, regulation and media policy);
- Focus on the current and future key challenges faced by sports organisations (specificity of sport, competitive balance, exploitation of commercial rights, social dialogue, match-fixing, doping, social responsibility, governance structure, etc.) and
- Visits of major sports cities with lectures at the heart of sports organisations by their leaders and top managers.