APPLY NOW !
Step 1: Admission criteria
If you are considering applying to the MESGO programme, please note that you must meet the minimum criteria set here.
If you have any doubt regarding your eligibility to the programme, we strongly recommend you to contact us prior to completing the application form.
Step 2: Application form
The application process for the 6th MESGO edition is now open.
To apply online please click here.
As we operate a rolling admissions process, we advise you to submit your application as early as possible. Applications must be submitted by 31 March 2020.
Step 3: Please note that your application will only be considered as complete when we have received the following documents:
- a copy of your academic qualifications (diplomas, degrees, etc.) – please provide a sworn translation of your diplomas/degrees if they are not written in French, English, Spanish or German;
- your résumé;
- 2 letters of recommendation (from 2 different organisations);
- the invoicing form that you will receive when validating your application form. This invoicing document will have to be completed, signed and stamped;
- a covering letter, which answers the following three statements:
- Choose an achievement from your professional life and describe why you see it at such.
- Provide three reasons why you should be admitted to the Executive Master in European Sport Governance.
- Describe yourself, stressing the personal characteristics you feel to be your strengths and weaknesses.
All the three statements above must be answered. Please write your name and surname at the bottom of each page. Answers should be limited to between 50 and 500 words for each statement.
The complete application package must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 4: Phone interview
The MESGO Scientific Committee will short-list, based on the applications, the candidates that will go through an admission phone interview.
Step 5: Final decision
Each candidate will receive a final decision within the few weeks after the interview.