Future of Sport
15 – 19 January 2024
TOKYO – JAPAN
This session aims to deliver an overview of the key challenges that sports governing bodies may face in the future. It will explain why China is of particular interest, considering, from an Asian perspective, the main challenges ahead for sport and society and providing managers with tools for the future.
During this session, you will notably broaden your knowledge of:
- the main challenges for sport in the future;
- methods and tools to anticipate the future;
- sport in Asia and in China specifically;
- the challenges to the integrity of sporting competitions and wider ethical challenges; and
- the development of successful strategies for the future of European sports governing bodies.
“The MESGO offered me a variety of new perspectives and contacts which helps me to better coordinate my work on an international scale. The various themed sessions offered me deep insights into areas which I am normally not confronted with in my day-to-day work. It forced me to think outside the box and also created new ideas for my day-to-day business.”